Mass Announcements - April 25/26 (Upcoming Events)
See also the Bulletin and Sign Up Forms!
- All those interested in helping with our new welcoming efforts, and especially all ushers and greeters (i.e. all Extraordinary Ministers of Holy Communion), please plan on attending the workshop this Saturday, May 2 at 9:30 a.m.
- On Tuesday, May 5 and Wednesday, May 6 evenings (6 p.m.-10 p.m. both days), Adam Janke of St. Paul Street Evangelization will be training interested persons in evangelization with plenty of role playing.
- Our school families are selling tickets for our annual Car Raffle after Mass today.
- Mother’s Day is May 10th - Give a Mass Remembrance Card. Pick one up at the church entrances.
- All volunteers that work with our children: You must take a 30-minute Virtus retraining. See p. 3 of today's bulletin for details.
- How are you using your time & talents? Please see p.15-16 for A Great Opportunity to serve on our parish councils & commissions.
Piano Accompanist & Instrumental Coordinator Needed for Vacation Bible School
We are looking for a individual well versed in band and orchestra instruments to help with Vacation Bible School and other parish children’s events. This person will use their talents to help aid in the musical ability and growth in the Catholic faith of our parish children. Vacation Bible School is the week of Monday—Friday, July 20—24 from 9 a.m.-12 noon (longer on Friday for the closing program). The VBS band/choir helps lead the music on Sunday, July 19 at the 10:30 a.m. Mass. VBS Rehearsal dates are flexible and to be determined. This position is stipended. Please contact Kelly Hernandez, VBS Music Coordinator at 734-904-3946 or khernandez731 [at] gmail [dot] com to apply. Deadline June 1.
2015-16 Preschool Enrichment Registration for three and four year old children begins now. Download an application here. Classes start in September. Enroll today. Read more...