Mass Announcements - (Upcoming Events)
See also the Bulletin and Sign Up Forms!
We draw your attention to our Easter Sunday Mass schedule. We have added an extra mass and adjusted the times for the Masses to accommodate family and friends who join us for Easter.
Easter Sunday, April 5 Mass times are: 6:30 a.m.; 8 a.m.; 9:45 a.m.; 11:30 a.m.; 1:30 p.m.
(The Vigil begins on Saturday, April 4 at 8:45 p.m.)
See our Lenten page for activities and events.
- Did you miss the "Sharing our Faith" talk, but still desire to be a part of the conversation? If you have not already done so, please take the welcome & outreach survey and then watch for followup meeting dates and times.
- Diocesan Services Appeal has begun. www.dioceseoflansing.org/2015_DSA
- Our Stations of the Cross for Lent is this Friday at 7pm. Stations on March 20 are ideal for families with children.
- We continue our fish dinners on Fridays and invite you and your family and friends to join us. We now accept cash and credit/debit cards. Funds raised help to reduce the tuition cost for our families attending the school.
- This Lent we participate in the CRS Rice Bowl as we journey in the company of our brothers and sisters around the world and to share with them from our many blessings.
- Our Lenten Bible Study “Wounded Warriors: The Nature of Discipleship” continues on Thursdays at 7pm with repeats on Tuesday mornings.
- Details of our upcoming day trips to the Shrine of Our Lady of Consolation, Carey, OH. on March 25 and to Grand Rapids on April 14 are in the Bulletin. You can now sign up for either or both trips!
- During Lent we will once again take part in the CRS Rice Bowl campaign that invites us all to journey through Lent in the company of our brothers and sisters around the world and to share with them from the many blessings that we have all received. Each week we will learn about a different nation and culture, sample their cuisine and pray with them. Rice bowls are in the bulletin! Its a great Lenten activity and one that reminds us that our identity in Christ is wider than even our parish community. Click here if you wish to learn more about Rice Bowl.
- 2015-16 Preschool Enrichment Registration for three and four year old children begins now. Download an application here. Classes start in September. Enroll today. Read more...
Religious Education and sacramental preparation classes for children in grades preschool through 8th grade has begun. It's not too late to sign up! Sign up on-line here! Forms are also available in the Religious Education and parish offices. Read more
Toddler & 2s is available during the 8:30 a.m. and 10:30 a.m. Masses. No pre-registration is needed. Bring your children to the nursery, located in the basement of the church.